48-unit Residential Condominium Complex
- The 48-unit complex is a 4-storey residential condominium building with a mixture of 1- and 2-bedroom units. Dawe's work encompassed the installation and commissioning of the entire plumbing system, including an underground garage drainage system.
12-unit, 2-storey Commercial Condominium
- At approximately 30,000 sq. ft. the complex is surrounded by both residential and commercial developments and was intended to host a wide-variety of business interests. Dawe's was contracted to complete the plumbing system installation to a "plain vanilla" stage. The fit-ups were then individualized for each condo purchaser. This included a range of customers such as a bridal salon, dental office, hair salon, and chiropractor, to name a few.
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), CBS
- Dawe's completed the rough-in and fit-up of the new KFC in CBS, including the
customized grease interceptor.
Virginia Waters Executive Residential Homes
- The subdivision is located on Virginia Lake in St. John's. Dawe's work including the plumbing for numerous high-end customized executive homes, including the home awarded in the popular Health Care Foundation Dream Home Lottery. Over the years we have completed seven of these Dream Homes.
Starbucks, Avalon Mall
- Dawe's completed the plumbing system installation and customized fit-up of the
washrooms and kitchen facilities for the new Starbucks Avalon Mall location.
- Dawe's has completed the plumbing system installation on over 2,000 homes over the years. Projects range from modest bungalows to customized executive homes and have been in areas such as Southlands, Adam's Pond, Brookfield Plains, Grand Meadows, Clovelly Trails, Fairview Estates, Pearlview, King Williams Estates, Elizabeth Park, Cole Thomas Drive, Erica Avenue, Kenmount Terrace, among many others.
Panago Pizza, Mount Pearl
- Dawe's completed all the plumbing installation requirements for the BC-based
pizzeria to be located in Mount Pearl. The work was completed through a Nova
Scotia-based general contractor and was Panago's first location in the province.
3-Storey Office Complex
- The project was a 17,000 sq. ft., 3-storey commercial complex designed for professionals. Dawe's work included the installation and commissioning of the plumbing system as well as the customized fit-ups for each tenant.
Burger King, Ropewalk Lane
- Dawe's recently completed the plumbing or the new Burger King on Ropewalk
Lane. This included the drainage, waste and venting (DWV), the rainwater leaders
the customized grease interceptor, and the plumbing fixtures.
- In the past 24 months, Dawe's has completed the plumbing system installation on four new dental offices in the St. John's region. In addition to the standard plumbing requirements, Dawe's was also responsible to supply, install and commission the customized air vacuum suction system for each.
Freshii, Topsail Road
- Freshii is the newly opened quick service restaurant on Topsail Road that
provides fresh and nutritious meal choices. Dawe's completed the plumbing
system installation on the kitchen and washroom facilities.
Lululemon, Avalon Mall
- Lululemon opened their first retail store in province after several years of
testing the market. Dawe's completed the plumbing system installation, which
included a unique, in-store water bottle filtration system for its retail customers.
Dollarama, Ropewalk Lane
- Dawe's recently completed the plumbing system renovations on the
new Dollarama store located in the old Dominion store at Ropewalk
26-unit Apartment Complex
- Dawe's recently completed the plumbing on a new 26-unit apartment complex in Mt. Pearl. The complex included a mix of 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments in two separate buildings. What's unique is the contractor's compressed construction timeline that required a plumbing partner large enough to meet their needs. Dawe's is pleased to have been selected as that partner.
Jumping Bean, Elizabeth Ave & Kelsey Drive
- Dawe's completed the plumbing work required to open to the Jumping Bean
coffee shop on Elizabeth Avenue. We are also completing the plumbing on
the new store to be opened on Kelsey Drive.
Quesada, Kelsey Drive
- Quesada was to open their first restaurant to St. John's. Dawe's was
selected as their plumbing partner and completed the installation to their
Mucho Burrito & Mr. Souvlaki, Avalon Mall
- Mucho Burrito and Mr. Souvlaki have the same ownership group. Dawe's
was selected to complete the plumbing installation on their new Avalon Mall
stores to be established in the food court.
The Works, Memorial University
- The Aquarena pool facility needed to undergo a major renovation to their washroom and change room facilities. Dawe's was selected to complete the plumbing component, which had to be completed during the 5-week scheduled Christmas shut-down period. The scope of work included new piping, new shower facilities and new plumbing fixtures, all of which had to be completed under extremely tight timelines.
Masonic Park, Mt. Pearl
- The former long-term care nursing home is to undergo extensive renovations to create 15 separate 2-bedrooms apartments. Dawe's is nearing the completion of the entire plumbing renovation.
9 Unit Condominium Complex, Torbay
- Dawe's was chosen to complete the plumbing installation of a new 9-unit Piperstock Way Condominiums in Torbay. This is the first 50+ condominium complex to be built in Torbay. Currently, seven units are completed with the rest ongoing.
Tim Hortons, Avalon Mall
- Dawe's was awarded the plumbing project with a timeline of 6 days to complete
the project. This was insane! The work scope included new plumbing piping
and plumbing fixtures. We're proud to say to met with deadline with an hour to spare. We finished on a Friday at 5pm; they re-opened at 6pm!
The Rec Room, Avalon Mall
- The Rec Room is Cineplex's newest entertainment addition. When completed it
will offer bowling, axe throwing, live entertainment, gaming, and a whole lot more.
We are proud to be completing the plumbing installation. When completed in
January 2019, it will change how we view a night on the town in St. John's. Stay tuned!