48-unit Residential Condominium Complex
- The 48-unit complex is a 4-storey residential condominium building with a mixture of 1- and 2-bedroom units. Dawe's work encompassed the installation and commissioning of the entire plumbing system, including an underground garage drainage system.
12-unit, 2-storey Commercial Condominium
- At approximately 30,000 sq. ft. the complex is surrounded by both residential and commercial developments and was intended to host a wide-variety of business interests. Dawe's was contracted to complete the plumbing system installation to a "plain vanilla" stage. The fit-ups were then individualized for each condo purchaser. This included a range of customers such as a bridal salon, dental office, hair salon, and chiropractor, to name a few.
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), CBS
- Dawe's completed the rough-in and fit-up of the KFC in CBS, including the
customized grease interceptor.
Virginia Waters Executive Residential Homes
- The subdivision is located on Virginia Lake in St. John's. Dawe's work including the plumbing for numerous high-end customized executive homes, including the home awarded in the popular Health Care Foundation Dream Home Lottery. Over the years we have completed seven of these Dream Homes.
Starbucks, Avalon Mall
- Dawe's completed the plumbing system installation and customized fit-up of the
washrooms and kitchen facilities for the Starbucks Avalon Mall location.
- Dawe's has completed the plumbing system installation on over 2,000 homes over the years. Projects range from modest bungalows to customized executive homes and have been in areas such as Southlands, Adam's Pond, Brookfield Plains, Grand Meadows, Clovelly Trails, Fairview Estates, Pearlview, King Williams Estates, Elizabeth Park, Cole Thomas Drive, Erica Avenue, Kenmount Terrace, among many others.
Panago Pizza, Mount Pearl
- Dawe's completed all the plumbing installation requirements for the BC-based
pizzeria to be located in Mount Pearl. The work was completed through a Nova
Scotia-based general contractor and was Panago's first location in the province.
3-Storey Office Complex
- The project was a 17,000 sq. ft., 3-storey commercial complex designed for professionals. Dawe's work included the installation and commissioning of the plumbing system as well as the customized fit-ups for each tenant.
Burger King, Ropewalk Lane
- Dawe's completed the plumbing for the Burger King on Ropewalk Lane. This
included the drainage, waste and venting (DWV), the rainwater leaders the
customized grease interceptor, and the plumbing fixtures.
- In the past 24 months, Dawe's has completed the plumbing system installation on four new dental offices in the St. John's region. In addition to the standard plumbing requirements, Dawe's was also responsible to supply, install and commission the customized air vacuum suction system for each.
Freshii, Topsail Road
- Freshii is the quick service restaurant on Topsail Road that provides fresh and
nutritious meal choices. Dawe's completed the plumbing system installation
on the kitchen and washroom facilities.
Lululemon, Avalon Mall
- Lululemon opened their first retail store in province after several years of
testing the market. Dawe's completed the plumbing system installation, which
included a unique, in-store water bottle filtration system for its retail customers.
Dollarama, Ropewalk Lane
- Dawe's completed the plumbing system renovations on the Dollarama
store located in the old Dominion store at Ropewalk Lane.
26-unit Apartment Complex
- Dawe's completed the plumbing on a new 26-unit apartment complex in Mt. Pearl. The complex included a mix of 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments in two separate buildings. What's unique is the contractor's compressed construction timeline that required a plumbing partner large enough to meet their needs. Dawe's is pleased to have been selected as that partner.
Jumping Bean, Elizabeth Ave & Kelsey Drive
- Dawe's completed the plumbing work required to open to the Jumping Bean
coffee shop on Elizabeth Avenue. We also completed the plumbing on the
new store opened on Kelsey Drive.
Quesada, Kelsey Drive
- Quesada was to open their first restaurant to St. John's. Dawe's was
selected as their plumbing partner and completed the installation to their
Mucho Burrito & Mr. Souvlaki, Avalon Mall
- Mucho Burrito and Mr. Souvlaki have the same ownership group. Dawe's
was selected to complete the plumbing installation on their Avalon Mall
The Works, Memorial University
- The Aquarena pool facility needed to undergo a major renovation to their washroom and change room facilities. Dawe's was selected to complete the plumbing component, which had to be completed during the 5-week scheduled Christmas shut-down period. The scope of work included new piping, new shower facilities and new plumbing fixtures, all of which had to be completed under extremely tight timelines.
Masonic Park, Mt. Pearl
- The former long-term care nursing home underwent extensive renovations to create 15 separate 2-bedrooms apartments. Dawe's completed the entire plumbing renovation.
9 Unit Condominium Complex, Torbay
- Dawe's was chosen to complete the plumbing installation of a new 9-unit Piperstock Way Condominiums in Torbay. This is the first 50+ condominium complex to be built in Torbay.
Tim Hortons, Avalon Mall
- Dawe's was awarded the plumbing project with a timeline of 6 days to complete
the project. This was insane! The work scope included new plumbing piping
and plumbing fixtures. We're proud to say to met with deadline with one hour to spare. We finished on a Friday at 5pm. They re-opened at 6pm!
The Rec Room, Avalon Mall
- The Rec Room is Cineplex's newest entertainment addition. It offers bowling,
axe throwing, live entertainment, gaming, and a whole lot more. We were
very proud to selected as the plumbing contractor. When it opened in Spring 2019,
it changed how we viewed a night on the town in St. John's.
Shoppers Drug Mart, Freshwater Rd
- Dawe's was selected as the plumbing contractor for the new Shoppers on
Freshwater Rd. The project included a Shoppers, medical clinic, office space
and a temporary retail location while the project was ongoing.
Scotiabank, CBS & Galway
- Scotiabank has built new new banking facilities on the Avalon Peninsula
in the past two years; in CBS & in Galway. Dawe's was selected as the
plumbing contractor for both projects.
Western Medical Clinic, Corner Brook
- Dawe's is in the early stages of completing the plumbing for the new Western Medical Clinic in Corner Brook. When completed, the facility will house an eye surgery centre, an optometry office, a pharmacy, a coffee shop and other commercial retail space.