CHBA-NL Member of the Year 2017
Three-time winner (2016-2018) of the Town of CBS Bright Business Awards
Three-time winner of the CHBA-NL Sub-Trade of the Year BERG Award (2016-2018)
We are accepting resumes for an Office Administrator in our CBS (Manuals) office. The successful candidate is a multi-tasker who can meet tight deadlines.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Office Administrator will be responsible and accountable for all corporate office functions. The primary duties include:
• Accounting administration in Sage 50 that includes payroll, bill payment, invoicing, bank reconciliations, credit and collections, tax remittance, project costing, etc.;
• Answering and responding to customer inquiries (e.g. in-person, telephone, email, social media);
• Supporting the Operations Manager and technical team in the delivery of services;
• Assisting the Operations Manager with technician scheduling and planning;
• Supporting the Operations Manager with preparing and submitting residential and commercial quotations;
• Assisting the Operations Manager with ordering and maintaining inventory;
• Producing management reports in Sage and Excel formats;
• Creating and updating Excel databases (e.g. inventory, product pricing, projects, etc.);
• Updating and maintaining the company website and social media;
• Setting up and maintaining manual and electronic filing systems;
• Assisting the Operations Manager in managing the company’s COR Safety Program;
• Supporting the Operations Manager in managing projects and activities;
• General office administrative duties such as clerical and project-based work;
• Maintaining and upkeeping the office environment;
• Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
• Completed post-secondary education in Office Administration, Business Administration, Business Management and/or Accounting;
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role (experience in the plumbing, construction or other service industry would be considered a strong asset);
• Expert knowledge and experience with Sage 50 (Simply) Accounting and Microsoft Office applications;
• A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability;
• A strong attention to detail while also being flexible to adopt to an always-changing environment.
• Strong aptitude and willingness to seek out new and more efficient work practices.
This is an hourly paid position 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday.
In additional to having the required technical skills, the successful candidate will be a strong team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Please note that we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com and reference "Office Administrator” in the subject line.